Friday, April 13, 2007

OK this is silly

There are so many worthy things I could be doing with myself right now - read a book, go for a stroll in the sunshine, do some work (perish the thought!!)....

But instead I'm online procrastinating before I go and meet some friend to go to the Vieux Carre for FQ Fest....

So during my procrastinating I remembered what Dza was doing last night in his merriment (caused by beer - something he's highly passionate about!) - I mentioned to him that with firefox, which we use, you can type in a word and it will lead you to a webpage. He thought this was great and giggled away typing in "toilet plunger" and "beer goggles" and the likes (you get the picture). He was highly amusing until I fell asleep...

So I tried typing in my blogger nickname "cursed tea" and I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to find it leading me to my blog. Now I don't know if that's just on our firefox because it is used to coming to this site. But I'm sad enough to admit it was sort of cool....

Me need to find better things to procrastinate.....
Me v sad and pitiable!

No comments: