Monday, May 05, 2008

N'awlins Hoosies Uptown

This blog has become rather negative of late and I don't like that. New Orleans is a very challenging place to live but it still has so many wonderful unique and startling things to be grateful for. The hoosies are a good place to start.
My favourite row of hoosies (above) .... they are so cute.

I like how this hoose appears to be growing out of the swamp ....
There is a huge variety of style of N'awlins hoosies.

The gingerbread details is gorgeous.


This one may very well be my absolute favourite.

4 comments:

NOLA Cleophatra said...

Lovely pics of the 'hood!

nola said...

Ah. Such lovelies to look upon! Thanks.

Carl said...

Y'know if I could design a neighborhood here in Tallahassee, I'd love to have the homes designed similar to some of the homes you featured here.

abritdifferent said...

I've never been to the south, amazing shots, thank you so much for sharing!